Sunday, August 30, 2015

Class Activity

 I interviewed many people of the downtown by the first class activity. I and Ken asked eight persons about 『 Art is an expensive waste of money. 』 We thought that we wanted to hear by half of the opinions of an adult and the youth. However, we could not meet young people because the time was noon, and a school was'nt yet over.
After interviewing it, all the members in eight had an opposite opinions for this question. Furthermore, I asked them to their reason. They had the deep thought, and an art has very valuable thing for them. 
Sometime, I said ‘ Excuse me! ’ to people in there. We were ignored by them, and my heart was almost broken, but we could get their ideas.
In addition, we were able to know some feeling of people who do the news related work. It is hard work for me to do it, but to interview many persons is very good activity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment