Sunday, August 30, 2015

I interviewed Kiwi people




「街頭インタビュー 」の画像検索結果
 
 
It was a valuable experience for me to interview Kiwi people. Our topic was “Politician should be younger” and I interviewed 5 people with Rose. It was also quite hard for me because I’m shy, so Rose supported me. Thank you Rose. We just sat on a border in front of the Plaza café, and interviewed people who was going to go gym. At first we were going to go café to ask the topic, but people enjoyed their conversation or their ranch. We hesitated to talk to them because they looked busy. I found that was difficult to talk to a new people even if they talked in a friendly way. In Japan, there is a pert time job which pass out packets of tissues. If I do this job, I couldn’t do well. People is busy and sometimes people don’t take tissues, and I would feel sad. It is hard to talk to people who look busy, but this time, they talked with us willingly although the question was hard to answer. The result of question is that; 3 people agreed to the topic because young people have new ideas and 2 people disagree because they have less experiences than adults.

2 comments: