Monday, August 31, 2015

My Friday’s experience


In August 28, I and Koutarou went to
Otago polytechnic building
Because David suggested us go there.
 Why did we have to go There? I have to do
the survey of “junk food is unhealthy
and should be made illegal.”

We got only disagree with this opinion.
We tried to talk With 12 people, but we wasn’t able to get agreement.
We talked about this matter.
I thought next person is last  One to cooperate with our survey.
The last person is a woman Eating chips.
I asked her whether you agree or disagree this opinion.
She said “yes, I agree!” with eating a chips.
We finally found the Proponent. 

I had a chances to talk to many people.
This is a good experience. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with this statement because junk food changes our body's condition. I had not never heard good news of it, also his story was interesting, too!! (*'8'*)

      Delete
    2. Thank you!
      You shouldn't eat junk food.

      Delete
  2. Junk food has a lot of salt and sugar so I also agreement with your topic. I enjoyed reading your blog :-))))))))

    ReplyDelete