Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Group Activity

last week, my classmates and I interviewed some local people how does feel about technology or science doesn't good for every life. And then I collected and first-hand information of this topic.

To begin with, some people who I interviewed said we are surrounded by various technological device, which have become an essential part of our live. Science can bring out people's creativity, view and broaden our horizon. We enjoy what technology brings to us and it makes our life better than ever before.

By contrast, other people said technology will occupy lots of our spare time. Take smartphone for instance, it is bitter truth that when some person who was invited to a party, but at that occasion ,they just paying their own smartphone instead of chatting with each other.


I believe that party is a place where people need to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment