Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Interview Activity







Interview activity was a good activity. It gave me a chance to talk with native speakers. I had an experience like this before in Thailand.when I studied master's degree, I interviewed people who walked on the road. It was difficult because people was in a hurry so they did not want to talk. On Friday this activity was more exciting because I had to speak English and to write their opinions, I had to be careful to listen what they said. This activity gave me more confident to speck English. My topic on Friday was "politician should be young" . I have interviewed five people. There were three people agreed and two people disagreed. In my opinion, I disagree with this statement because young people have less experience than adult.       

No comments:

Post a Comment