Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Nova


Hi, my name is Nova, and if you are wondering what my name means it’s” a star that unexpectedly becomes very bright". I was born on January the third in 1997 in Dhahran. I live with my parents, and I don't have any brothers or sisters.

I came to Dunedin New Zealand with my family two months ago. After I graduated from high school, I decided to study the English Language and University in New Zealand.

Currently I’m studying English at the Otago University Language Centre. It is a great experience to meet new people and learn about different cultures, especially in Dunedin which is a peaceful place and has beautiful views. The people here are very friendly and helpful, which makes me feel at home.

I’m kind of a creative person so I usually prefer to do things in my own way. And most of the time I’m active and talkative, I like to talk and discuss with people and express my ideas. Mostly I’m helpful and supportive to the people I care about. I’m also a hard-working person especially when it comes to achieving my goals.


When I have free time I usually like to read novels from the ILC, and I think with reading you can travel with your imagination to places you haven’t been to. I also enjoy doing crafts such as crocheting and sewing. They help me to relax and present my ideas. I love cooking as well, and the idea of trying different cultures’ cuisine. I always watch new recipes on TV, and on the Internet and read cook books, so I can learn and develop my passion for cooking. Another thing I enjoy the most is gardening, just the Idea of growing my garden on my own is amazing, and I would like to grow my favourite vegetables and fruits, such as tomatoes, green peppers, grapes and figs.


5 comments:

  1. Really interesting writing! You have many hobbies. You must be busy everyday! I'd like to eat your cooking someday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Nova.
    I was surprised that you are younger than me. haha It means you look really adult-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nova, you are a person of wide interests. Did you cook it yourself in the picture?
    You will be a good mother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I knew your name (Nova) for a long time. This is a hero in a game of skill,anyway.
    Now, I just pay more attention to pictures of your food. I'm a foodie, how can I not love it. I think that it intrigues me when you play with the food, especially that delicious pie.
    How did you cook it by yourself ? PLZ...PLZ...teach me...teach me.... I really believe that if we have a chance to eat your cooking, it would be a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nova, I really wanna try your foods hahaha. Look so delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete