Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Rio

Who am I? I’m Riyadh Almadani, my English name is Rio. I’m 21. I’m from al-medina, Saudi Arabia, but my family lives in the capital and east in al-Dhahran. My family is quite small, I have three brothers and one sister, and I’m in the middle.

I don’t work at the moment. I’m a student in the Otago Language Centre. I’m planning to do the foundation year and my major here at Otago University. My major is environmental management. I choose this major because it will help us and our kids to live in a safe and unpolluted world.

I have a lot of hobbies but some of them are bad hobbies and some good. Let’s start with the bad hobbies I smoke cigarettes and I go to bed too late. Sometimes I get back from outside early and go to bed early but nothing changes. I can’t sleep before midnight because I like to muck around on Facebook or Instagram. When I was young one of hobbies is swimming.

On weekdays, I wake up early in the morning then I go to school, by bus or car or sometimes walk. In the evening I like to get a rest whether I’m tired or not. To rest sometimes I sleep not less than two hours and sometimes I just lie on bed thinking or listening to music. I have dinner at a late time as usual and then sleep again so I don’t have free time. If anything jumps into my day and I didn’t arrange for it, it will take some of my sleep time. Mostly everything I do at night.
I’m so happy to be in DW Up. Int. Lets talk. I’m your class mate.


7 comments:

  1. You have a fantastic plan! You should come true your dream.
    You really enjoy your time, Rio:) I'm happy to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on you Rio!!! Surely, you cloud pass foundation year and go to the University.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have chosen a great major to study about, and it's amazing how you think about saving the environment and helping new generation to live in safer world. you must be a social person and that's a good thing if you use it to make a difference. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Rio. You should stop smorking. It is just bad for you. Then why don't you start swimming again? as if when you were young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your future plan is wonderful. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much my lovely classmate ^~*

    ReplyDelete