Monday, July 13, 2015

Acupuncture






             Acupuncture is a technique which stimulates specific points on the body with thin needles are inserted through the skin. It is one of the practices used in traditional Chinese medicine. I think that it is very helpful for patients who suffer from low-back pain, neck pain, and migraines. Regarding migraines, I used to see a physiotherapist at the physiotherapy school at the University of Otago before for treatment by acupuncture. This is because I had suffered from headaches for 3 months and medication hadn’t worked for me. Then, I was getting better because of it.

4 comments:

  1. Have you done it?! I didn't expect it. I never tried it before but it could be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. l'm glad to hear that it's helped you with your headaches. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that acupuncture worked for you, Art! Did you find it painful when the needles were inserted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful experience, wow! I have never done it.

    ReplyDelete