Thursday, July 30, 2015

MY PHONE


I checked a phone’s pixel figure at first when I bought my current mobile phone because I like taking pictures and I prefer to high picture quality. I also considered about size because I often enjoy watching videos on Internet, but I have poor eyesight, so big screen is better for me. The brand and color are not so important for me. If I don’t like my phone’s color, I will buy a phone cover which is my favorite color or design. I think useful features are important factor, however it is okay I can use only e-mail, phone call, SNS and camera.

3 comments:

  1. I see! Is your current phone really able to take picture more beautiful than the others? Because I think iPhone's pictures are clear enough so I'm not sure about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how good phones are now taking photos with as good a quality as a good camera now! This aspect of a smart phone is important to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brand is your phone now?

    ReplyDelete