Thursday, July 30, 2015

MY CHOICE

When it comes to choosing which device to buy, I always have some particular factors to help me decide which one is the best for me. The most important is that it has useful practical features that I need for everyday use. The size of it comes next, I think it’s helpful to have a pocket size phone, and of course the price must be affordable. The idea that most of my friends or family have the same or that is fashionable has never been a factor for me because in the end it should suite my lifestyle and choice.   

                                                              
                                                              

2 comments:

  1. Indeed! I also think useful practical features are important cuz we use a phone anytime and anywhere. It has to be functional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Nova, our smart phones have become so useful, the various practical features are important to consider. It's almost difficult to imagine life without our phones now!

    ReplyDelete