Thursday, July 30, 2015

My choice My phone

                                 

                       

I have had a lot of mobile phones (Nokia, Samsung, I-mobile) before I bought iphone5s. I bought iphone5s in Bangkok about two years ago when I was a master degree student. It cost me about 25,000 baht, it was expensive. There were two factors that influenced me to decide about buying a new phone. Firstly, I believe that apple products always have a higher quality than other brands. I do not want to buy a new phone every month. I thing, If i buy iphone5s, I do not have to buy a new one at least three years. Secondly, iphone5s applications are useful. I can do whatever i want on my phone. For example sending e-mail, calling my family, listening music and watching movie. I have used iphone5s for two years and it has never had any problems.     

6 comments:

  1. A good description, Rose. I like Apple products too... they're so logical and easy to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I have iphone5s too. it's easy to use, so I love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want iphone5s, because of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want iphone5s, because of your blog.

    ReplyDelete