Thursday, July 30, 2015

MOBILE PHONE

The usage of Mobile phone has been spread worldwide. In the current highly competitive cellphone market, a lot of manufacturer of smartphone for the sake of attracting customers to buy their products, producing it more intelligently and friendly.

As for me, there are some elements that affect me which brands I should buy. Then, operating system takes the top position in term of deciding what kinds of phone I should buy. such as, I will never buy smartphone for Android. Next is appearance of phone. Also, I like discussing with my friends about the phones we recently use. So no mater who after using a smartphone , we usually eager to recommend it to each other and exchange felling of using our own cellphone.

2 comments:

  1. Why will you never buy Android?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've highlighted some interesting points here Terry, but didn't say which phone you prefer :-)

    ReplyDelete